Friday, April 13, 2012

Just Follow Me

It took some convincing but I finally got Colin to come with us.  He had moved here a year ago from the city. He was a thin geeky looking kid with glasses and pale skin.  I could tell he had a crush on me.  So it didn't take much once I started flirting with him to get him to come out with us. I told him how cute I thought he was and showed off my cleavage of course.  I knew he was a virgin, probably the only one left in the whole school, you could just tell.  I graduated a year before him, this was going to be his senior year.
"So where we going Megan?"
"Out passed the sticks, there's a place we all meet up,  over by the river in the woods."
Drew was driving, he looked into the back seat where Colin and I were sitting as I moved my hand over Colin's leg.
"Yeah, we wont' get bothered out there, its pretty secluded," he said.
"Don't sweat it Colin, it'll be fun," I said trying to calm his nerves but I didn't actually care.
"I'm not, just curious, maybe I'll bring some friends next time."
"That would be great," I said as I pressed down on his leg. I could feel him fidget in his seat with nervous anxiety, I giggled at the thought that he'd probably never had a girl touch him anywhere. "Just make sure I come with."
"Yeah definitely."
"Hey Colin," Drew said making a turn onto the old dirt road that led to 'the spot' as we called it.  "You ever see a ghost?"
"Um, I don't think so," he said pushing his glasses up his nose with two fingers.  He did have all the cute nerdy qualities.
"I have, did you know that?"
"No I didn't....uhh, when did you see one?"
"It was a while back.  Do you believe in ghosts?"
"Umm, not really.  They're just kinda umm...weird, you know. Hard to quantify."
"Yeah...I get ya, they are...hard to quantify and weird too Colin, like you said, especially when you see one and they look right back at you with their hollow lifeless eyes that are so full of pain. It can be creepy."
"Sounds like you've stared at one up close Drew. My mom believes in ghosts, but she's superstitious like that."
"Oh, there isn't anything superstitious about ghosts Colin.  They're real."
Colin laughed nervously.  I could tell Drew was making him uncomfortable. So I slid my hand under his and interlocked our fingers.  He looked down at our hands nervously as I leaned in to him pressing my breasts against his shoulder and pushed my lips against his.  He awkwardly kissed back with his eyes closed. I indulged him for a few moments and then leaned back in to my seat and asked, "Do you believe in Demons Colin?"
"Demons?" he asked as he opened his eyes.  I could see behind those large framed glasses he had enjoyed that kiss.
"Yeah, you know Demons, those things that live in Hell and lurk in every shadow waiting to devour your soul because of all your sins. You know, Demons."
"I'm not very religious."
"Religion has got nothing to do with it Colin," I said adjusting my bra and noticed Colin trying not to look.
"Well, I don't though."
"Oh but never say never Colin."
Drew made another turn into a field with no road just car tracks from previous visits.
"This place is really far out isn't it, are we almost there?" Colin asked.
I moved my other hand on top of his and lightly patted it, "be patient Colin, we'll get there."
"So who's all gonna be there?"
"Oh just some of the guys, a few girls, some people from town," Drew said from the front seat.
"Oh cool, anyone I know?"
"Probably not Colin, you aren't the most popular guy, know what mean, haha" Drew said as he softly chuckled to himself.
"Don't worry, you've got me," I told him as I slowly slid my hand toward his crotch.  He sat up straight as soon as I brushed against it.  I leaned in to his ear and whispered, "calm down Colin, this is just foreplay," and kissed his ear lobe. It was easy to see he was really nervous and I found it enjoyable to play with his anxiety.
"We're here," Drew finally said.
You could see the bonfires from the car as we parked behind two trucks and a van. We all got out and made our way in between the tightly parked cars.
"Stop the presses bitches, we are here, we are here!" Drew announced.
"Finally!" Todd said as he came up to us and shook Drew's hand in their fancy male way.  "Who's the geek?" he said.
"That's Colin.  He's the one we got."
"Oh shit, he's the one.  Damn, and here I thought there weren't any left at school. I thought we were gonna have to start getting middle schoolers," he said as he came up to Colin and I.  "Can you believe that huh Megan? Fuckin' middle schoolers.  What are we, savages like those pansies over on the east side?  Fuck that, I knew we could count on you and those beautiful tits of yours Megan."
"That's what I'm here for," I said as I released my hand from Colin's and walked toward the fire.  He timidly followed me.  I grabbed a beer.
"Hey, umm, kid, hey, over here," Kevin said calling out to Colin.
"Um, me?" Colin said pointing at himself.
"Yeah, you, come over here."
Colin nervously walked over to Kevin, "what's your name kid?" Kevin was one of the older guys from town.  He always wore his black bandanna and leather jacket.
"Colin"
"How old are you kid?"
"Umm, I'll be eighteen in three weeks, on the 14th."
Kevin stayed silent for a few uncomfortable moments staring at Colin, "is that what I asked?"
"Huh?"
"I said, is that what I asked you deaf motherfucker."
"Umm, no, no its not sir."
"Then, why the fuck did you tell me what age you ARE going to be?"
Colin's face started sweating and his voice got shaky, "I dunno sir."
"Stop calling me sir you delinquent little piece of shit. Who the fuck do you think you are huh? You know the last person to call me sir was a preppy college fuck and I beat the shit out his fucking stupid sir calling ass."
"I'm...I'm sorry mister."
"Holy shit!! That's even fuckin' worse! What the fuck is wrong with you kid? Do you want me to beat the living shit out of you? Say sir or mister again.  Say it again, I fucking dare you!"
Colin looked over in my direction but I just stood there watching as he continued to fidget and sweat. I just sipped on my beer as Kevin's voice continued to get louder.
"Don't look at her, look at me motherfucker and answer my question.  Do you want me to beat the living shit out of you?"
Colin's face was beading sweat as he desperately tried to let out his next words, "n...n...no....I don't.  I'm sorry.  I don't know what to say, I didn't mean to offend you."
Kevin then burst out in a heap of laughter, "I'm just fuckin' with ya kid.  Haha.  Stop being so uptight, loosen up.  I got some coke if you want some, it'll loosen you up."
He pulled out a small bag of white powder and Colin looked at it nervously knowing that he wasn't supposed to be around stuff like that, probably because his parents told him so. It was so obvious that Colin was out of his element so I walked over to him to save him from Kevin's banter.
"Kevin, don't waste your shit.  Colin, come with me," I finally said as I grabbed his hand and walked toward the fire.
We mingled with some of the people and sat down on the hood of a car in front of the bonfire.  I kissed Colin again, I couldn't help myself, I had been waiting for this night for a long time and I just wanted a taste of what was in store for later.  Then Todd began speaking.
"Ok, since now that we have everyone, lets get this shit started, shall we." Todd said getting everyone's attention. We stood up and got closer.
"Its been six months since our last meeting and we only had five days left to make this happen but Megan came through for us and brought...umm, Colin here to us," he said over the silent mob of people with the fire burning in the background. "Before we start with the festivities, bring me the rites of Devoveo and Sacrificum."
Colin looked on curiously and I could tell he was wondering why Todd brought him up in his speech.  I was too excited to care because it had been six months since our last and the anticipation was building for me.
"Ah, here we are.  Thank you Peter.  Lets begin," he said clearing his throat. "Tonight, the night for our father, the bringer of death, thou who hides in shadow and bathes in the pains of man, do ut des, we give so that you may give, we bring to you what thou seeks.  I call upon thee so that we may have our life's pleasures.  Find our offering fit for your needs and may he burn in hell to your satisfaction."  He lifted his left arm toward the sky and with his right pointed to Colin and said, "take him."
Three men, Luke, Dan, and Charles whom had moved up behind Colin all grabbed and lifted him.
"Hey, what are you doing? What the hell guys?  What's going on?" he said with his anxiety laced words.  They carried him over to a thin log that was laying on the ground.  The hole had been dug already earlier in the night as they waited for us to arrive.
"Tie him up," Todd commanded from the other side of the fire.  I looked on smiling in excited anticipation like a child would when waiting for their parents to finally give them permission to open their christmas presents.
"Hey! Put me down! Stop! Don't! Help, someone help! What are you doing?" Colin shouted with tears falling from his eyes.  He had soiled himself too.
"Let me go! Stop! Let me go!" he continued but no one was going to stop this. No one was here to help to him, no one was going to give up what was about to be given.  We had all waited for six months. We had all waited for our gift of expanded pleasures.
"Now then," Todd said, "put the post in the hole and move the timber toward him.  Oh father, we give you what thy commands and give so that you may give.  May he burn in hell to your satisfaction."  We all then bent our heads down in silence as Luke, Dan and Charles finished the necessary preparations.  Once finished they waited for the command to finish the rite.  I looked up and saw Colin crying as he desperately cried for my help but I just looked on.  I wouldn't help, I wanted this.  I had waited six months.
"Burn him!" Todd finally said and we all erupted into cheers as they lit the fire.  Colin screamed out in agony as the flames began to lick at his legs and sear off his flesh. I could feel our father had listened and a flush of euphoria and sin rushed through me and I could feel the pleasures of Hell.  Colin looked through the flames at me screaming in agony. His flesh burning black and melting. And with him watching I grabbed the nearest guy and removed my clothing and began having sex.  The pathetic screams from Colin made the ecstasy of my orgasms that much more enjoyable. He had listened. Our Lord had listened.

No comments:

Post a Comment